Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Postings (6/17-6/20, 2007) by family & friends

Found these among a long chain of 58 replies on newwest.com:


This is Jason Hamilton's sister Briana. my prayers & thoughts go out to ALL Family members of the victims. all though i fell in my Heart , that if the PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION had been LISTENED to HE (JASON) COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE REAL HELP THAT HE NEEDED. HE HAD ASKED FOR MEDICATION TO HELP HIMSELF. MY FAMILY IS IN DEEP MORN FOR BOTH JASON AND CRYSTAL. GOD IS WITH ALL OF US . AND THEY ARE NOW WITH GOD IN HEAVEN.
JASON IS MY STEPSON AND CRYSTAL IS PART OF OUR FAMILY AS WELL. I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW AS I WRITE THESE WORDS TO EVERYONE WHO WILL TAKE THE TIME TO READ THEM. HE HADB A VERY BAD DISEASE. I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE HIS FATHER AND LITTLE BROTHER HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. WE ARE BLESSED BY THE FACT THAT HERE IN CALIFORNIA MENTAL ILLNESS IS TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY. MEDICATIONS ARE GIVEN WHEN NEED4ED TO HELP PEOPLE LIVE A MORE NORMAL LIFE. WHY DIDN'T THE MENTAL HEATH PEOPLE [THE "DOCTORS"]LISTEN WHEN JASON PLEADED FOR HELP, NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES. YOU MAY WANT TO WRITE BACK TO ME AND THAT IS OKAY. HIS FAMILY WILL ALWAYS LOVE CRYSTAL AND JASON BECAUSE WE KNEW THEM AS THEY REALLY WERE. LOVE, RANDEA AND YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHER
THIS IS RANDEA, JASON'S STEPMOM. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE REAL JASON WAS NOT EVIL, HE WAS MENTALLY ILL. THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE. THAT IS LIKE SAYING THAT SOMEONE THAT HAS CANCER IS EVIL BECAUSE OF THE DISEASE GROWING INSIDE OF THEM. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO JASON, HE HAD A SERIOUS DISEASE AND NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HIM WHEN HE ASKED FOR HELP. SHAME ON THE DOCTORS AT THE MENTAL HEATH DEPARTMENT THAT SAID HE WAS OKAY TO BE OUT IN THE PUBLIC.IF YOU WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE THEN ADD THOSE DOCTORS TO YOUR LIST, BECAUSE IF HE HAD BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF ON THE STREET NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD!
Randea,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I worked with Jason in 1998 and considered him a friend. He was always willing to help anyone that needed anything. He was nothing but kind to me and I looked forward to working a shifts with him. He made us all laugh. I will miss him and I wish that I had got to meet Crystal.
Sincerely-
Angie
I previously had a Google Alert on them but never got around to posting.

2 comments:

Cameron and Angie said...

You know what, he killed my uncle and if you knew he had problems and no one was helping him then why didn't you do your part as a parent and help him yourself make sure he was getting the attention he needed?

Cameron and Angie said...

Ok lady, That was my uncle he had killed, For one thing if you knew he had mental problems and the doctors weren't helping him, then why didn't you take the responsiblity as a parent to help him get the help he needed? Its not fair at all that you even say its like cancer, cause cancer doesn't take other peoples lives it only takes there own???? If he was having that much of problems why didn't he just kill himself instead?