Sunday, June 3, 2007

And a Blog for the Hamilton Clan ....

Despite some initial optimism that they might actually reveal a more complete story of Jason Hamilton, it's really just a another venue for name calling, so I'm removing the links.

Here is its introductory post in italics (my replies not in italics):

For those who have gone to THE ABOVE blogspot. Here will follow notes and family connections that will be protected but will show that 49.95 and a computer will not make you any sort of journalist.

I think it's been a while since I bought anything for $49.95.

I have never claimed to be a journalist. The stated purpose of the blog (for those who can't or choose not to read) is that, "Given a few pointers to contact those who might have known him, hopefully the media will take the cue and finish the story." I am simply trying to pull together as many pieces of information as I can so others might develop the story.


The above connection discloses a person greedy and hopeful of making money or infamy out of other peoples tragedies ...

My original email to various media outlets indicated that [bolding added for this post], "This blog is compiled from publicly available information on the Internet, and you are free to use it as you wish without attribution. I don't desire any publicity for this effort."


and ruining innocent people in the process to do so.

There is no attempt to "ruin" anyone. This is merely a an attempt at a factual regurgitation and linkage of public information on the internet. Any errors on my part (which thus far appear to be few) will be corrected if I become aware of them.



This fella (Mike) is not a Dominic Dunne, Diane Sawyer or Walter Cronkite. It just makes him look like a wanna be: or maybe a has been.

Perhaps I am a never been for the simple reason that I am not a journalist. Refer to the above, lest I become repetitive.

A very small mind.

You'll likely never know.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Mike said:
"There is no attempt to "ruin" anyone. This is merely a an attempt at a factual regurgitation and linkage of public information on the internet. Any errors on my part (which thus far appear to be few) will be corrected if I become aware of them"

You cant tell me it did not cross your mind that it may be dangerous to post our personal info on your blog. I appreciate you removing it "temporarily".I'm curious what that means. I called you to assist in correcting your information ...but you never called me back. I'm not looking to yell and scream at you, I would just like to clear up the famliy information. If you have time apart from your research into my family tree, e-mail me and I will help clarify. We have nothing to hide. Nitty_picky@yahoo.com

Brandy said...

You need to correct the fact of the Hamilton clan. It is known worldwide as The "Clan Hamilton"
Jasons family was Irish but the true ancestors were from Scotland and fled to Ireland after the undoing of Robert the Bruce. Fascinating history.

Mike said...

If you have time apart from your research into my family tree, e-mail me and I will help clarify. (Jackie)

Please post any feedback here in the blog.